Translate

Sunday 1 September 2013

IT' S A HOOT.

HELLO CHUMLINGS!

UGH GOD I HAVE BEEN WORKING SO MUCH. I have also had an awful head cold so as soon as I've got home from work I've been going straight to bed. What a waste of a beautiful summer week.
 photo tumblr_m7ei1cSf7m1qdlkyg_zpsa522fdc1.gif

BUT the good news is that from the 14th of September I'll be dropping my second job, and instead of working 60 hours a week (YOU HEARD) I'll be working 24. Absolute bliss. I plan to spend some of my spare time writing some more in depth blogs! I'd like to do some entries about fashion, vegan bento boxes, Blythe, favourite products and I also want to make some nail art tutorials. It'll be MUCH more fun than constantly working. 
EXCITIIIING!
 photo tumblr_mlk9jo6YqQ1rgf305o1_250_zpsc8bf15fe.gif


SO anyway, onto todays blog. It's just a quicky as I am still at the tale end of my head cold and I really need my bed. Jenny and I had a FABULOUS day at Paultons Park, a theme park aimed at the under tens. Jenny wound up with two free tickets and rather than take a child she decided we should go & have a romantic date together. It was an absolutely beautiful place to spend the day and have a picnic, with some lovely grounds and some cute birds (INCLUDING OWLS- I bloody love an owl) to look at. I was very disappointed by the lack of petting zoo, though- I don't feel like I've had a successful day unless I've touched a cute little animal guy. HERE'S OUR PICTURES, YO!



Hanging at Peppa Pig world with the under 5's

TEA CUPS!







Big Air
 

I hope to write an entry that's a little more informative soon- time is not on my side right now. I'm going to make myself a honey & lemon tea and slip into bed with some Ouran High School Host Club episodes. Is it wrong to crush so much on cartoon characters? Obvs not when they're this dreamy (Mori & the Hatachiin Twins I'm looking at you.)

 photo tumblr_mlrqvpeRDg1qcx5qto4_r1_250_zpsb39ba244.gif  photo tumblr_mlrqvpeRDg1qcx5qto3_r1_250_zps8a9cc95e.gif

Lets be fair- who DOESN'T feel better after watching
 a bit of twincest?
 photo tumblr_inline_mmzqovlyHn1qz4rgp_zpsced82b1a.gif

SPEAK SOON GUYS!

OUTFIT
Playsuit- Amy Winehouse for Fred Perry
Sunglasses- www.topshop.co.uk
Wig- www.lockshopwigs.com
Trainers- Converse Flatforms available at www.schuh.co.uk

Annabell xxx


 photo kaos-cactus03.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment