Translate

Monday 12 August 2013

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS 1- BATHS





(From August 9th)


I finished late at work today and after making dinner for myself and Andy and seeing him off to work (he’s on a night shift tonight) I really only had time to take a bath and catch up on Animal Crossing before bed. At the same time. Multi-skill achievement UNLOCKED!
 photo tumblr_inline_mmzqovlyHn1qz4rgp_zpsced82b1a.gif


One day I'm going to drop this in the bath. Or my phone. Or both.

I really wanted to blog about Animal Crossing this eve because I love it and would spend all my waking hours playing it if work stopped getting in my way, but I just don’t have the time to express all the joy that game brings me. So I thought I’d give you a quick peek at my favourite bathtime treats instead. That way I can do everything I wanted to do this evening from the bathtub. YAY!
 photo tumblr_inline_mmzqokEtcC1qz4rgp_zpse9465046.gif
004
So I start off my bathtime fun with this bath foam. Its by Ted Baker and smells uhmazing. If you can’t read the tiny text I can tell you it’s scented with rose, sandlewood, raspberry and vanilla. OHMYGOD IT SMELLS SO LUSH. And it’s pink. It makes my bath super foamy & girly & I feel like a million bucks whenever I inhale its fragrant goodness.
003
For washing I use Molton Brown Toko-Yuzu bath and shower gel. I absolutely adore Molton Brown products and Toko-Yuzu is my favourite as I took a miniature bottle of it in my travel bag when Andy and I went to Tokyo. Toko-Yuzu fruit is used in Japanese bathing rituals and it is also scented with ginger & mandarin so it has a lovely, rich eastern scent anyway, and the smell always reminds me of Tokyo. It makes me so happy. Like this :D . BEWARE THOUGH. Molton Brown is a luxury product and is very expensive (£18 a bottle of 300ml shower gel) and once you use it you’ll never be able to buy a 99p bottle of body wash from Tescos again. You’ll just feel cheap and dirty and all like ‘I’m way too good for this now’ and you’ll be stuck skipping meals just so you can afford to bathe in luxury like I frequently do.
001
To finish off my uber girly soak I use more Ted Baker. It’s like having a fragrant, Ted Baker bathtime sandwich with a tasty Toko-Yuzu filling. YUMMERS. Twice a week I use the body scrub and I never wash it off properly which makes me super itchy. GROSS. It is scented with bergamont, red fruit, patchouli and tuberose. I have no idea what tuberose is but it smells fabulous. It’s a really thick granulated paste and the exfoliation is very gentle. I particularly like exfoliating my knees and elbows ^_^. I then rinse & soften my grainy bod up again with Ted Baker Body Souffle, which has the same sweet scent as my bath foam. After that I put on my fresh clean jammies, make a camomile tea and get ready to go to bed, where I wrap myself up in a quilt-tube and sweat off all the lovely fragrance I’ve just applied. YAY BATHS!
Baths make me sleepy.
Annabell xxx
 photo kaos-cactus03.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment