Translate

Monday 12 August 2013

THURSDAY 8th AUGUST- LAST MEAL

(From 8th August)

My lovely token-minority friend Jenny decided to cook me a big ol steak as my last meat meal before my vegan diet commences tomorrow. Her boyfriend has an absolutely beautiful flat in Port Solent and as he's away for work it's the perfect venue for girl time. 
 photo chickadeecif.gif


It may be lacking in kawaii, but the kitchen does have the same brand of washing machine that Steve Jobs used to own, dontchaknow.


My meal was absolutely delicous and much as I'm going to miss feasting on the succulent flesh of our animal friends, I feel really good that I'm no longer an enabler of the severe animal cruelty that takes place in mass food production. I'm looking forward to getting totally preachy and looking down my nose at everyone who eats meat and dairy. Did I mention I had a Krispy Kreme donut for afters? I'm going to miss those big time. Although after a quick google of the ingredients I was a little put off. (CHLORINE ANYONE?)


Jenny whips up some super yum mojitos. Look at her cute little toosh.



GOODBYE FOREVER, STEAK FRIEND.

After dinner we watched some Japanese TV Jenny had recorded especially for me. She is such a weeaboo enabler. It was a shame I had to ask her to take me home at 10pm because I'd had two mojitos & wanted to sleep. Curse my ridiculous work schedule.

SO HERE'S TO BEING A VEGAN. IT BEGINS NOW. EEK.
 photo tumblr_inline_mo8az5qOjU1qz4rgp_zps8e805964.gif

Annabell xxx

PS I can't go without showing you this amazing froggy headband I bought from Claire's Accessories today. Wardrobe staple for sure.



OUTFIT
Froggy hairband from Claires Accessories
Playsuit from www.topshop.co.uk
Wig from coscraft on eBay

 photo kaos-cactus03.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment